OpenHab Part 3: More Hue

Finished getting all of my lights configured with OpenHAB, as well as configuring the sitemap.

Once I got the initial syntax down yesterday, the rest progressed very quickly.

What took most of the time, however, was getting my sitemap configured. Took me about 2 hours of comparing config files, and reading help files to realize that I hadn’t capitalized “switch” at one point in the config.

Oops.

Once I fixed that, the rest came together very quickly.

Next up, getting my smartthings connected. But that’s for tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *